Your safety, privacy and consent should always be respected when choosing your tattoo artist and studio. These are the standards we hold ourselves too. If there ever is a suggestion on how we can make the tattoo process better and more transparent for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
At Eye Heart Tattoo the client should always:
- Expect to be treated with respect regardless of age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, or nationality.
- Expect to be tattooed in a hygienic environment with a conscience, knowledgeable, sober, and licensed artist following local health code.
- Expect to be tattooed with new, sterile, single use needles that are disposed of properly by an artist that practices cross contamination and disease prevention.
- Expect to only be touched in a consensual way that is appropriate and necessary for the tattoo process.
- Expect that upon request to be provided with privacy during the tattoo process that is out of view from other customers, employees and general public.
- Expect that upon request to be provided with disposable coverings if the removal of clothing is necessary and to reveal only the area of the body that is needed for the tattoo process.
- Expect to have the power to stop the tattoo process if the situation is inappropriate and/or unsafe.
- Expect to be asked consent to have the tattoo photographed and/or shared on social media in a matter that is appropriate.
- Expect to be fully informed about proper aftercare, and to have access to assistance throughout the healing process.